Privacy at Nawneet Pandey
Effective Date: 10th April, 2017
What Personally-Identifiable Information Is Collected?
Nawneet Pandey collects personally-identifiable information on certain areas of the Site when users register for at the Nawneet Pandey website, register for newsletters and alerts, sign-up for conferences and events, and participate in user posting areas (such as bulletin-boards, discussion forums and surveys). The personally-identifiable information collected may consist of information that you provide, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and background information required to apply for a job. For recruiting purposes, the information collected may include other personally-identifiable information that you include on your resume and information that you submit as part of your application. In addition, Nawneet Pandey collects certain information that you do not visibly enter, such as your IP address, browsing pattern on the Site, click stream data, HTTP protocol elements, and the status of cookies placed on your computer by Nawneet Pandey.
How may Nawneet Pandey Use my Personally-Identifiable Information?
Nawneet Pandey uses your personally-identifiable information to fulfil your requests for information, publish your letters to the editor or comments, process your requests to participate in conferences and events, evaluate any job applications, recruit personnel, distribute newsletters and alerts to you, personalize content that you view or receive, evaluate and improve our services, and for such other purposes as you may initiate or request. We may keep any of your personally-identifiable information on file and use it to contact you.
One would find links to other websites/ portals at many places in this website, www.nawneetpandey.com. These third-party website links have been placed for the website visitors’ use and convenience. The website does not take any responsibility for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website, www.nawneetpandey.com, should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. It cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and the website has no control over availability of linked pages.
Links to External Websites/ Portals
Prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website/ portal to this website.
The Firm, Nawneet Pandey, owns the Copyright of all contents available on the website: www.nawneetpandey.com, except the Trademarks and Copyrights of all third-party companies. Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission by sending a mail or an e-mail to us. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/ copyright holders concerned.
How are Cookies Used?
Cookies: Cookies are small packets of information that are stored by your web-browser. They are put on your web-browser by the websites that you visit. These packets of information do not contain personal information about you but they do allow us to know if you visit the same website twice or if you visit related websites.
The laws in many countries require you to provide a form of consent before cookies are placed on your web browser unless the cookie is necessary for the website to work.
There is no agreed standard for how companies comply with these laws. We do the following:
• We respect your wishes, and you can inspect, delete, or block any cookies used by us by selecting the appropriate control in your web browser.
• We support technologies that have been developed and are being developed for your web browser that allows you to be more selective about the cookies that your web browser will accept.
We provide all kinds of Information Security Privacy Policies for the visitors to our Site. We resolve the related questions related to the privacy of users’ information.
When We Share your Information?
We may disclose your information to any of the following parties in below-mentioned situations:
• To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
• To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
• By you, on message boards, chats, profile pages and blogs (web logs) and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on the Site.
• To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
As we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
• under applicable law
• to comply with the prevalent legal process
• to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities in and outside your country of residence
• to enforce our terms and conditions
• to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates anywhere globally
• to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/ or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
• to allow us to pursue available preventive remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
Choices and Access
If you no longer want to receive electronic newsletters, marketing communications, and any further communications related to the firm’s other products or services as offered by Nawneet Pandey, you can click on the “unsubscribe” link available in each email or contact us and request to be removed from our e-mail marketing database.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or otherwise limit our use of your personal information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of any/ all of our affiliates, with which we have already shared it. Please also note that, if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages as part of your ongoing use of our products or services.
Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to minors, and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the Site.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in India, where we have facilities. By using our Site, you consent to the transfer of information to offices of Nawneet Pandey, located in India, outside of your country of residence.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions/ affiliations, religious or other beliefs, physical and mental health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise.
Contact Our Privacy Department
H. No. – 66A,
Shastri Nagar, Piprakalan, Ward No. – 6,
District (PO+PS) – Garhwa,
State – Jharkhand, Country – India,
Pin Code – 822114
Phone Number – +917320839667
Please note that online communications are not always secure; so please do not include sensitive information in your inquiry to us.